Tilapia and mushrooms
Write a review
- 2 Tilapia Loins (cooked weight should total 7oz)
- 1 cup fresh spinach (30 grams)
- 1/2 cup portabella mushrooms (43 grams), chopped
- 1/2 cup cherry tomatoes (74.5 grams), chopped
- 1 tablespoon Smart Ballance Light Butter w/Flaxseed Oil
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/16 - 1/8 teaspoon ground red pepper (depending on how spicy you want it)
- Cook your Tilapia loins on a baking sheet lightly coated with cooking spray per package directions.
- Meanwhile, add your chopped mushroom & tomatoes (make sure to dump in any liquid that is on the plate after chopping your tomatoes) to a small saute pan lightly coated with cooking spray and cook over medium heat for 3-4 minutes.
- Reduce heat to medium-low and stir in your salt, ground red pepper & smart ballance light butter. Cook for an additional 2-3 minutes. Make sure not to overcook or mixture will dry out.
- Place your spinach on a plate and top with Tilapia loins. Spoon your spicy mushroom & tomato mixture over the top of the Tilapia.
- Serve immediately and enjoy!
MyHealth MyDiet http://myhealthmydiet.com/